Facebook

Just graduated! Alhamdulillah.Semoga segala amalan kita diterima Allah dan Semoga kita ikhlas dalam melakukan apa jua perkerjaan dan mendapat keberkatan dari Nya.. i love Allah

Sunday, July 15, 2012

15 JULY 2012

Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyanyang..

I'm feel very grateful as could still breathing and have all HIS nikmat...Alhamdulliah as You still give time to worship and apologize after lot of sins i have done..thank you ya ALLAH.Also thanks to my mom,as she gave birth to me ,care of me, teach me , gave me a lot of love until i'm 22 years old now.No one can replace your place and i will try to make you proud and happy ..insyAllah...

Unfortunatelly , today is my mom and dad anniversery..what a wonderful day.alhamdullilah ya ALLAH you give a date that was very special day... i just could give him al-fatihah...missing you ayah..hope to see you in Jannah..ameen ya rabbal alamin...

Thanks A lot to all wishes today...i never thought that so many friends still wishing me today... to whom not wishes..i know maybe you forget or totally forgot rite?hehe.. its ok because sometimes in happen to me also.

However,i feel happy because ALLAH still give the opportunity in worship to Him..That what most important thing rite.

mood # happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for comment!

Blogroll