Facebook

Just graduated! Alhamdulillah.Semoga segala amalan kita diterima Allah dan Semoga kita ikhlas dalam melakukan apa jua perkerjaan dan mendapat keberkatan dari Nya.. i love Allah

Sunday, April 8, 2012

friendship



There have a lot of friends out there..


But i choosing u...


The reason is...


U are understanding me..


U make me happy....


U tell me the truth about what u feel about me...


U make my life colourful...


U caring much about me...


U is a part of me..we companing each other...


U ask me everthing even it is the stupidious ques...


U told me everthing u like and hate most...


U be ur own self when be with me...


U and me love and hate the same thing...


U be crazy when wit me...


U and me share problems and find the ways together to solve it...


U and me sharing the secret ...


U and me sharing our secret admire...


U and me are just same ^_^


that's why  we can be together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for comment!

Blogroll